If you have ANY kind of helmet this is for you. We have all witnessed our brain buckets rolling away from our “secure” spot at one point in our lives. The backseat looked like a good place to set your brand new custom painted piece of art, until you brake for that deer that had to cross the road in front of you! Until now, you had to have a flat place to set your helmet, generally taking up the best “flat area” real estate. With Helchock, you can hang it literally anywhere.
The Helchock is made from a patented flexible rubber which allows it to conform to any shape or size of helmet. It can also lay all the way flat and hold up anything else you can think of. Why let your most important piece of safety equipment keep rolling down the slope? Helchock it up!!
The Helchock can also be used to mount large TABLETS without the bulky clamp systems.
Helchock EXCLUSIVE Ram Mount clamp.
- This Clamp combination is custom made by Helchock and only available at www.helchock.com
RAM Mount Universal Tough-Claw Quick Release Clamping Base
- Small version designed to quickly clamp to round, square, and odd-shaped rails and bars ranging from .625" to 1.5" in outer diameter; rubber pads provide stable gripping and protection of mounting surface
- Made of high-strength composite and stainless steel hardware for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
RAM Mount RAP-B-366U Ball with HELCHOCK Magnet Adapter.
- Attaches to any B size RAM® ball component
Flexible Magnet Bracket -
- EPDM rubber carrier equipped with a neodymium N52 magnet secured with 3M VHB tape.
- The Helchock is molded with a 10 inch sphere inside contour. The EPDM rubber carrier is flexible enough to lay completely flat and wrap around odd shapes and smaller shell sizes. The Helchock should work on all helmets that the VHB tape can stick to. Other more permanent methods can be used to attach to the helmet of your choice such as glue, epoxy, velcro, etc.
- The top side of the Helchock has a flat area over the magnet to allow for magnetic coupling to the Helchock cupped mount or another ferromagnetic source.
- The EPDM rubber top surface provides friction against the mounting surface to keep the helmet in place in turbulent and shear force situations.
- 6 inches long fully extended
- 2.75 inches wide at widest point